Are you aware of what is inside your ductwork systems? Over so many years, there are numerous gunks that can grow or develop inside your air duct system, making them unsafe, undesirable, and unhealthy to you and your family. In this blog from Vicks Air Duct Cleaning, we uncover and clarify what is inside your air duct system.
- It is the most obvious thing that forms or builds up inside your air ducts over time.
- It also comprises incalculable or countless small particles, such as dust, dead skin cells, debris, and little fibers, and minerals.
- Always remember that excessive dust or contaminants causes your heating and air conditioning system to run inefficiently and ineffectively, and it has a chance that it can result in a serious issue related to your lungs.
- No matter how credible and strong your air filter is, allergens from indoor and outdoor are bound to get into your air duct system at some points.
- In case you have got pets in your place, you expect that pet dander collects in your ductwork system and around your vents. Dust and other contaminants coming from the outside part of your place get in through open doors and windows, and it may go through as well to your clothing.
- Have you examined or assessed your creep space or storage room as of late? Are you aware that pests, such as bugs, mice, or without a doubt small snakes can wriggle their way into your ducts through small holes or cracks within the joints between pieces of ductwork, especially in older ones? Furthermore, bugs can also move their way into your vents.
4) Mold and Microorganisms
- Shape, organisms, parasites, and viruses can be developed inside your air duct system over a long time. The higher the dampness level in your place allows water vapor to cling to dander, dust, and allergens. Mugginess and water buildup, along with the dim insides ductwork system, offer the perfect developing environment for molds.
- Molds can be too risky to people, particularly when it’s breathed in.
Book an Appointment for the Inspection and Maintenance!
In case you suspect your ductwork system that there are dust, bugs, molds, and allergens, duct cleaning pros like Vicks Air Duct Cleaning can assist you together with your concerns as soon as possible. Our experts can help you vacuum out all of the dirt and contaminants inside your air ducts in just a couple of hours. Do not be stressed! We can provide you fast and top-quality air duct cleaning services, dryer vent cleaning, and any other residential and commercial duct cleaning services at very reasonable costs. Our specialists are all well-trained and licensed in handling air duct services, so you’ve got nothing to be worried about. Keep your environment fresh, clean, and healthy with our specialists today!
For more details about our team and our services, you have the freedom to give our customer services team a call today. We assure you that all of your questions will be answered by our friendly representative accurately and immediately.